State: New Mexico
Postal/Zip Code: 87410
Four Corners Materials, is a member of the Oldcastle Materials Mountain West Division; Our purpose, commitment to the future, and formula for growth is to champion the safety, empowerment, and development of our employees. We strive to be The Preferred Source of quality sand, rock, landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, paving and construction services. We succeed as a team by embracing integrity, mutual respect, innovation, service, sustainability, and financial strength.
Job Description Summary
This is a skilled position with a primary function of effectively overseeing aggregate production functions, crushing plant facilities and aggregate production. This position also involves responsibility for the safe and productive operation of the crusher plant site including keeping the crusher plant in excellent mechanical condition, maintaining the overall crusher facility and keeping all necessary equipment in good working order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for crusher plant production and aggregate quality
· Ensuring timely production of materials for assured compliance of product and on time delivery
· Conduct crushing functions in a professional manner and ensure compliance with job specifications and all applicable environmental and air quality regulations.
· Conduct crushing operations in an efficient and safe manner while complying with all local, state, and federal regulations.
· Maintain accurate crushing & inventory records.
· Provide the Production Manager with requests for new or replacement equipment when necessary.
· Be a productive, helpful partner with the Production Department to assist in meeting company goals.
· Promote a safe work environment with a focus on team building.
· Maintain Four Corner’s reputation as a company that always strives to provide quality work and quality materials with professional personnel.
· Become proficient in all aggregate production and Quality Control software.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. One to two years of related aggregate experience preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively and professionally communicate in one on one and small group situations including communication with customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute, rate, ration, percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have knowledge of Database software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Standard drivers license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, and use hands to signal and handle equipment. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move from 50 to 100 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions; and extreme cold and/or heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Four Corners Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Four Corners Materials is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...