Culinary degree preferred; FMP a plus.
• 3-5 years of cooking and management experience required.
• ServSafe, safety, Hazcom, customer service training class certifications. Must attend all company sponsored training classes.
• Local ordinance certification.
- Must be familiar with all stations of the kitchen (batch cooking production)
• Determine time and sequence of cooking operations to meet packing deadlines
Delegate applicable food preparation responsibilities to prep or food service workers.
• Supervise kitchen personnel engaged in prepping, cooking sauces, oven work, pastas and decanting
• Ensure that all kitchen areas are clean and neat according to HACCP, ServSafe, and Safety guidelines;
• Maintain and monitor clean-as-you-go policy throughout kitchen.
• Complete Production Records Form (food temperatures, sanitation logs)
• Maintain walk-ins and storerooms according to inventory order and sanitation guidelines.
• Daily meetings with Chef or prod. manager
• Perform temperature checks during preparation to ensure food is served at proper temperatures.
Mon - Fri - 3 pm -
Hours may vary
Whitsons Culinary Group - 17 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...