- Culinary Management is responsible for supporting the Executive Chef in all aspects of cost control, completing inventories and food requisitions, managing and training kitchen staff, supporting the Chefs de Parties and Cooks if necessary, supervising the production of food at all stations, ensuring food quality according to outlet standards and ensuring the cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment in accordance with Health Department standards.
- Candidates must be able to communicate, read and write in English fluently and in a professional manner.
- Second language a plus.
- Requires a minimum of five years food preparation experience, preferably in a high-volume, luxury hotel/restaurant, including a minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisory position.
- A culinary training degree is preferred, but not required. *Candidate must have advanced knowledge of food, sanitation and cost control.
- The Candidate must exhibit accurate knife skills and the ability to manage all aspects of the kitchen operation.
- Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
- Requires a valid Clark County Health Card.
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...