High school diploma
• Able to read and write English and perform duties as prescribed
• Performs assembly of product into proper containers
• Completes pre-assembly work of stocking assembly lines, setting up containers, ensure that all product available and in proper condition.
• Applies labeling according to menus and assembles materials into pre-determined packages.
• Follows instructions to complete assembly assignments.
• Ensure that all procedures are followed for safe food handling
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Perform internal deliver products and processing equipment
- Must be trained in all culinary meat processing machinery or have prior experience
Mon - Friday - 3:30 pm - 12 am - Scheduled hours subject to change
Whitsons Culinary Group - 16 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...