Rels Title, a DataQuick Company, provides centralized processing of all documents connected with the initiation or closing of properties for its customers. With a fast-paced work environment they have a high volume of phone and email inquiries. Rels Title takes pride in their customer service level and seek individuals that can maintain and improve the highest standard in customer care.
Rels Title has an open position for a Curative Associate in the Minnetonka, MN office. The Curative Associate reviews title reports identifying and resolving the issues and defects that would require resolution prior to the sale of the properties.
- Verification of all title products for accuracy and completion.
- Review title documents and ensure all title issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Contact foreclosure attorneys and title vendors to get the proper documentation required to clear title issues.
- Apply appropriate codes and grade relative to the condition of the title.
- Support inbound/outbound calls regarding title clearance items.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including those of the lender.
EOE: M, F, V, D
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in title/mortgage industry (National experience preferred).
- Must be able to read title commitments and purchase agreements.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Dependable with demonstrated ability to perform under pressure.
- Detail orientated.
- Positive attitude.
- Intermediate level working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
DataQuick - 12 months ago