About TSTC :
TSTC is the only state-supported technical college system in Texas. TSTC’s statewide role and mission is to efficiently and effectively help Texas meet the high-tech challenges of today’s global economy, in partnership with business and industry, government agencies, and other educational institutions. If this is a mission you could support and help TSTC achieve, please complete our application process.
Position Overview :
The Curriculum Assistant performs a broad range of duties associated with supporting the activities of the Curriculum Director, including the development, implementation, and coordination in areas relating to curriculum development and instructional accountability.
Essential Functions :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Assist in compiling data for preparing routine and special reports.
- Assist in processing curriculum content submitted by various departments
- Provide administrators, staff, and colleges with assistance in the preparation of curriculum content and documents
- Monitor curriculum records related to proposed and approved curriculum
- Maintain filing system of curriculum and related records
- Assist in curriculum processes required to evaluate, track, and research for state reporting
- Assist in the maintenance of complex agency records of an official and confidential nature; modifies and secures records by supplementing and correcting in accordance with established procedures
- Assist in obtaining Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board approval of curriculum additions, revisions, and deletions
- Maintains a complete up-to-date set of syllabi with performance objectives for all courses offered at the campus
- Prepare a schedule of approved course offerings each semester
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Annual Salary :
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Three (3) years of successful work experience in business/industry or in post-secondary education
- Advance knowledge of computer software programs and demonstrated use of computer technology to access data, generate reports and maintain records
$30,000 - DOE
Texas State Technical College - 4 months ago