Describe the responsibilities of the position (what will the employee be doing):
• Perform content analysis, and research.
• Use instructional models based on ADDIE to design instructional learning activities for class, unit and module delivery of instruction.
• Conduct course design through a progressive elaboration process.
• Develop in Modules which are comprised of content objects that are fully developed curriculum that can either be released independently or bundled into larger releases.
• After course completion and acceptance implement testing of content.
• Experience creating the theory of a course and determining how online technologies can be used to communicate the goal of the training program.
• Responsible for planning and preparing the overall instructional program that will be relayed to the client.
• Ensure that instructional programs are appropriate and clearly communicated to the client.
• Attend meetings to thoroughly discuss the instructional program and improve what needs to be improved and / or what needs to be eliminated.
• Review and provide comments on the existing instructional program.
• Ability to work independently, and when necessary collaborate with others on developing courseware.
• Design and develop pedagogically sound, curricula and training programs to improve individual competencies.
The Goal,Inc. - 12 months ago