PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Custodial Manager to support our outstanding team at the Naval Base in Ventura County, CA.
This position oversees and manages custodial services for multiple buildings and will include significant customer interface, organizing work schedules, establishing processes and procedures and ensuring PRIDE safety and quality programs are followed. Knowledge and experience of custodial practices, contract review and compliance, experience in a fast paced public service environment, and staff supervision is required.
Responsibilities and qualifications for this position include but may not be limited to the following:
• Supervise and instruct new and existing custodial staff
• Coordinate schedules and plan jobs
• Maintain effective quality assurance program
• Create and maintain effective customer relationships
• Administer and implement safety program and practices
• Manage budgets and P&L for the site
• Perform purchasing and inventory duties
• Maintain reports and database on computer software
• Perform hands on custodial and maintenance as needed
• Five (5) or more years of experience in custodial services, including three (3) years in a supervisory position
• Knowledge of OSHA procedures
• Knowledge of grounds and building maintenance
• MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
The qualified candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to build and maintain an effective team-oriented work environment and provide effective customer service. Past experience or a desire to work with people with disabilities is highly desirable. Previous management or extensive supervision of staff in a similar capacity is a MUST.
PRIDE Industries is a unique organization blending business with a social mission. We offer an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, vacation, holiday and sick pay as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply here and INCLUDE YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND GENERAL SALARY REQUIREMENTS (all three required). PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. Visit our website (www.prideindustries.com) to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...