Perform all designated custodial duties required to maintain a clean and sanitary facility.
- Sweep, vacuum, dust, mop, wash, and sanitize rest rooms, offices, and public areas to maintain a clean and sanitary area.
- Scrub, mop, wash, wax, and dry floors, walls, showers, and woodwork using hand and power tools.
- Sweep the gym floor daily.
- Washes and polishes windows.
- Cleans and sterilizes drinking fountains and replenishes such supplies as soap, disinfectants, and paper products.
- Moves and arranges furniture.
- Performs special projects, including carpet cleaning, as assigned by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Must be able to follow simple oral and written instructions in English, including ability to successfully complete the required County Agricultural Department training.
- Understanding of and commitment to the spiritual mission of PLNU .
- Ability to work alone and without close supervision,
- Must be able to maintain good working relationships with students, faculty and staff.
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Duties and responsibilities normally require special physical effort including bending, stretching, crawling, and lifting heavy objects typically under 50 pounds. Subject to noise, dust, dirt, heat, and cold.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Point Loma Nazarene University - 12 months ago