1. High school graduate or GED is desired.
2. Should have practical knowledge of the methods, material and equipment used in custodial work.
1. Vacuums carpeted areas in hallways and community rooms as required.
2. Clean and remove spotting and soil from carpets as required.
3. Sweep and mop tile floors in hallways, restrooms and community rooms as required; including cleaning up after parties, podiatrist, beauty shop, etc.
4. Buff and wax tile floors in hallways, restrooms and community rooms as required.
5. Clean public restrooms daily; including all sinks, toilets, mirrors, cabinets, partitions; as well as toilet paper, paper towel and soap dispensers.
6. Replenish supplies in public areas, including paper towels, soap, toilet paper and deodorizers as required.
7. Empty and clean all trash receptacles at least once a day.
8. Clean vacated apartments in preparation for new tenancy, including all cabinets and cabinet fronts, refrigerator, stove, sinks, counter tops, range hood, light fixtures, tile floors, windows and trim, woodwork and vinyl, HVAC unit, closet door and shelves, carpeting, bathtub or shower, commode, towel racks, toilet paper rollers, medicine cabinet, vanity and other items as required. Items which cannot be cleaned should be replaced.
9. Change or replace items such as light bulbs, filters, and smoke detector batteries as required.
10. Clean light fixtures in hallways and all public areas as required.
11. May tend surrounding grounds as required, including cutting grass, raking lawn, trimming grass with weed eater or edger; keeping lawn clean and watered. May also help with snow and ice removal.
12. Set up tables and chairs for specific functions.
13. Help decorate rooms for parties or events and assist management at these events.
14. Assist maintenance staff when needed, such as when pulling out HVAC units, replacing windows or refrigerators, etc.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Pay Range: Competitive