Custodian: Two full-time custodial positions available immediately. The custodians report to the Custodial Supervisor.
• General custodial duties such as: stocking custodial closets in the dormitories and public buildings; collecting trash, vacuuming, mopping and general cleaning.
• Delivering items on campus, cleaning University vehicles, and other tasks as needed.
• May be required to lift 50-100 pounds or to assist in moving heavy equipment. Must be able to lift or move 20-45 pounds on a consistent basis. This job will require the right candidate to be able to climb ladders, stoop, bend, and kneel.
• Weekend availability required.
• Position is considered essential and must be able to report to work when the institution is closed due to extreme weather.
• Accept other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: 1-6 months related experience and a High School diploma preferred. A valid driver’s license and successful completion of a physical exam and drug screen is required. Please submit employment application and resume to the Asbury University Human Resources office.
Posted: 5/29/2013 Deadline: Until filled
Asbury University - 21 months ago