This position ensures safe and clean facilities and work areas by performing routine custodial and janitorial duties, and other maintenance work as required.
- Ensure all buildings are kept clean.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Maintain supply inventory and stock supply closet as needed.
- Clean, dust, and wipe equipment, furniture, fixtures, etc. as needed.
- Maintain exterior of facility and outside grounds by performing various clean-up duties, such as picking up trash, operating sweeper, shoveling snow, etc.
- Follow safe operating and use procedures when utilizing cleaning solutions, machinery, etc.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., keep up with supply needs, deliver supplies, etc.
- May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Effectively communicate and interact with staff, management and customers.
- Efficiently multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
With more than 20,000 employees in operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value. A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom. Manheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace. Please submit your resume to: http://www.coxenterprises.com/coxcareer/
Manheim, INC. - 30+ days ago
Floor and Decor
North Richland Hills, TX
Floor and Decor
- 6 days ago
- 4 days ago
- 27 days ago
Manheim is a wheeler dealer from way back that trades cars like stocks. With about 145 locations worldwide, the firm is the nation's...