Perform custodial duties in the distribution center on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Each of the conveyable mods including stairs
- Collect and remove all trash on a set schedule from all receptacles within the warehouse. Replace can liners as needed.
- Operate the waste cardboard conveyor above D mod and above F mod. Collect and dispose of the cardboard.
- Collect all waste cardboard from the receiving area, including RMA and kit packaging, and dispose of it.
- Collect all recyclable materials from collection points in the warehouse and dispose of properly.
- Sweep and collect debris from the following areas on a schedule resulting in weekly coverage as a minimum for each area:
2. Battery charging area
3. Cushman parking area
4. Stairway to upstairs offices including below the stairs
5. Under all conveyor systems including upper loop, lower loop, RMA and UPS
6. Kit packaging area
7. RMA and customer service area
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Operate power scrubber/sweeper throughout warehouse so that all floor areas are covered weekly
- Walk outside perimeter daily to collect any loose trash, especially along all fence lines
- Other duties as directed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to drive Cushman, forklift, sweeper/scrubber
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to lift 75 pounds minimally
This individual would work 4-6 hours per day M-F. Either 8am - 2pm or 10 am - 4pm.
Polaris Industries - 2 years ago
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road...