Custodian position: Ability to work and complete tasks as an individual with minimum or limited supervision as well as working with other co-workers in a team effort while completing assigned schedule of duties.
- Clean restrooms, offices, and public areas following proper cleaning procedures.
- Vacuum, dust, sweep, mop, and empty trash in public areas.
- Attention to detail specific areas of dusting of desktops and fixtures.
- Ability to perform all aspects of vacuuming of carpets in offices under desk and edges.
- A regard to customers property when cleaning offices.
- Cleaning of glass of all doorways and entrances to offices.
- Completes any task deemed necessary by Supervisor / Crew Chief.
- Ability to comprehend basic written and oral instructions.
- Knowledge of custodial related field helpful but not necessary.
- Should be pleasant and courteous.
- Ability to cooperate with others, good personal and grooming habits.
- Ability to maintain a clean and orderly working area to maximize efficiency.
- Must be able to regularly lift / move up to 25 Lbs. and occasionally lift / move 75 Lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl as task requires.
- Ability to use hands finger, feel or handle as task requires.
- Ability to use arms to reach, climb or balance as task requires.
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the...