1. Clean and maintain the employee lunchrooms including disposing of trash and recycled material to appropriate locations, sanitizing tables, benches, counters, and sinks, cleaning floors, walls, lights, windows and appliances.
2. Maintain exterior building and property areas, including disposal of trash and recyclables on premises, clean outside cigarette containers, clean outside lunch tables as needed and clear snow/ice from sidewalks and exit doors using snow shovel or snow blower as needed.
3. Clean, sanitize and check supplies in restrooms once per shift.
4. Clean and sanitize water fountains, emergency eyewash stations and emergency shower stations.
5. Use proper procedures to clean up work areas, equipment, and wash facilities after employee injuries involving contamination with blood.
6. Monitor and maintain inventory levels of cleaning and lunch room supplies.
7. Perform additional duties as requested.
1. Must be able to perform light to medium lifting functions throughout the scheduled shift, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
2. Must be able to work in cold and hot temperatures as needed.
3. Must be able to climb on ladders and step-stools as needed.
4. Must be able to walk, stand, bend and carry objects on a regular basis throughout the scheduled shift.
5. Previous custodial experience preferred but not required.
6. Must possess good communication skills.
7. Must possess a positive work attitude and work ethic
8. Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the company.
9. Must work in accordance with Trail King’s safety policies and procedures.
Trail King Industries Inc - 20 months ago
- 13 days ago
Custodian - Security
Mitchell South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- 23 days ago