This position keeps Wildwood School, camp, offices, or similar buildings in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties:
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, stairs and office
• Performs routine lawn care
• Arranges chairs, tables, and other equipment for special use
• Makes minor maintenance repairs as needed ( i.e. carpentry,
plumbing, electrical, etc)
• Checks to ensure that buildings are heated, cleaned, locked,
and unlocked in readiness for all activities.
• Empties office trash and garbage containers.
• Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing,
electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities.
• Replaces air conditioner filters.
• Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A valid New York State Driver’s License and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
Wildwood Programs. - 20 months ago