The Custom Brands OEM Sales Representative will direct, develop and implement strategies to grow sales and gross margin by aggressively managing our pipeline process to close new accounts. This person will be the primary liaison between our customers and our company to help integrate new accounts and once they are integrated, the Custom Brands OEM Sales Representative will maximize our customers’ growth by implementing category management plans. The position requires an individual who develops multi-level and multi-function relationships within accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Position:
- Aggressively manage sales pipeline process to meet sales & profit objectives.
- Report sales pipeline activity such key prospects and related action steps.
- Integrate new customers as liaison between customer and company.
- Develop deep relationships throughout OEM account including executive, marketing, engineering, procurement, and plant operations.
- Develop category management plans – i.e. product mix, pricing, merchandising, advertising & promotion plan – to build customers’ sales & profitability.
- Become the category “expert”; attend trade association events as necessary.
- Solve technical challenges for customers, understanding relationship between customer’s applications (i.e. small engines) and the Company technology.
- Build technical and sales skills through on-going industry training.
- Establish customer pricing in a manner consistent with company’s guidelines.
- Report on territory results and look forward projections.
- Manage customer accounts until growth opportunity maximized; thereafter, effectively handoff account to account management team.
- Assist with credit collections
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience calling on OEMs with strong preference for small engine, outdoor equipment or power sports markets
- Minimum 5-8 years field sales experience
- Ability to develop deep and broad relationship with OEM accounts
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Proven strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Proven track record closing large complex accounts or programs
- Proven track record selling technical product
- Experience with a multi-level, complex sale
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Open and candid communicator
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. - 9 months ago
We might act like a small company, but we offer benefits that only a big business can. From our home in the Midwest, our reach extends...