About this Opportunity:
AMSOIL, the leader in synthetic lubricants, has an exciting opportunity for a Custom Business
Manager to facilitate the growth of custom and private label business. This key position will act as
the process manager and coordinator, working collaboratively with the Technical Sales, Product
Development, Operations and Purchasing teams, to effectively bring new business opportunities to
market. The position will involve some external customer interactions and occasional travel. The
Custom Business Manager will also develop and manage the marketing tools and internal/external
customer communication to increase awareness of company capabilities and products.
Custom Product Development: Working with both external and internal customers, effectively
communicate and coordinate custom and private label product development.
Increase Custom Business Sales: Grow non-standard business by effectively communicating new
products, market opportunities and services to all appropriate internal and external customers via
presentations, marketing & sales tools, newsletters, etc.
Customer Relations: Working in conjunction with the appropriate Technical Account Manager, act
as the key resource in the Technical Sales Group to best understand prospective customer needs
and effectively manage the resulting project for increased revenue and customer satisfaction. This
will involve some travel.
Marketing: Effectively utilize internal data and external resources to best understand market
trends. Develop the appropriate sales & marketing pieces to be used by the Technical Sales Group
for effective marketing and closing of business with current and prospective customers. Manage
the content of newsletters and web site.
- 4-year Marketing, Business degree (or similar) and 2+ years marketing and/or sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- History of business-to-business marketing and communication
- Exceptional communication skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of successfully working with customers and internal departments to successfully bring products to market
- 15% travel
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive
and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Successful track record of bring new products to market in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Business-to-business marketing expertise
- Experience in the development and distribution of product and marketing sales aids
- Practical lubrication working knowledge required with a deep understanding of lubrication a strong plus
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies
with 40 years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We
are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the
company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for
technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend
AMSOIL INC. - 12 months ago