POSITION SUMMARY: Investigate and process custom orders that require additional communication with the customer
Process all Drop ship and custom orders; communicate with vendors and buyers to obtain accurate product availability and cost issues.
Correspond with vendors to ensure shipment of all drop ship orders while sustaining accuracy of the weekly drop ship report.
Work with Vendornet systems to set up and maintain all drop ship product.
Modify, cancel or re-enter custom orders upon request.
Provide ordering assistance to customers who are ordering custom products via telephone, email communications, and secure orders.
Maintain & update the Custom Fitting site and the Secure Order form while providing management with recommended changes to the Custom Fitting site and the Secure Order form.
Apprise management on all matters concerning Custom products, up-charges, specifications, availability, ordering issues, etc.
Work with the Customer Service Dept, Returns Dept, Shipping Dept and the Receiving Dept on problems and issues that develop.
Work with Dallas Golf to maintain TGW Club Repair site.
Set up all Playability returned clubs in Ecometry system.
Create and renew product descriptions, locations, and stock moves for all playability products while overseeing the website for all discrepancies.
Monitor competitor websites & catalogs to be aware of their custom pricing, promotions, major focus and product assortment.
Assist with drop ships as needed for team and customer orders
- Excellent organizational, follow-up & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to establish & maintain vendor business relationships
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities & initiate tasks
- Strong skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
- Strong Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional sport product knowledge
- Two years of college or equivalent work experience