Job Title: Custom Order Processing Associate
Department: Custom Division
Reports to: Custom Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL
Trunk Club (www.trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most guys. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, guys discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps guys look their best.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men’s apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, a Stylist on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL and Dallas, TX. We have grown to over 300 employees since starting out in December 2009. We are backed by awesome investors, including US Venture Partners, Greycroft Partners, Anthos Capital, and Apex Ventures.
Are you ready to join Trunk Club to carry on the mission? If so, keep reading…
What we are looking for:
As an Order Processing Associate, you will work directly with the Custom Team and support the rapid expansion of our Custom Clothing Division. In particular, you will act as a foundational force of our Order Processing Team, as you will be responsible for the entry and processing of custom orders.
What you’ll be working on:
• Entering custom orders in system, ensuring accuracy and precision
• Managing and meeting deadlines for order submission
• Spotting and correcting information errors on orders
• Communicating order updates, corrections and fabric stock with Custom Team
• Coordinating various fabric order requests
• Checking for and maintaining knowledge of order delays
• Generating new and efficient processes and ideas
What you’re like:
• You have a bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
• Extremely organized with an impeccable eye for detail
• Reliable for efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, you can juggle several tasks with ease
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and have intermediate technical skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Dependable for providing essential support to a team and excellent communication
• Comfortable with working in a chaotic environment and work well under pressure
• Effective problem solver and able to navigate through any situation
• Positive attitude and eagerness to take on additional responsibilities