Customer Account Administrator
We are hiring Customer Account Administrators in our Operations Department at our corporate facility in Olathe, KS. Our ideal candidate would be a detail oriented self-starter with a positive attitude and would be able to work well in a fast paced, team environment.
Job duties include:
• Managing an assigned group of customer accounts
• Contacting customers daily to secure loads
• Entering required load information into the computer
• Scheduling pick-ups and deliveries
• Handling service issues as they arise
This job requires:
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
• Computer knowledge
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to function effectively in high pressure situations
This position is a full-time position working Monday-Friday with minimal, rotating weekend work. Daytime shifts beginning at 6:30am, 7:00am and 7:30am. Candidate must be flexible with start time to work any of these shifts. Transportation experience not required.
TransAm offers a casual, smoke-free work environment and complete benefits package. Apply using the link below and send resume with salary requirements to join the TransAm Team.
Founded in 1987, TransAm Trucking earned its status as the premier carrier in the temperature-controlled freight industry by providing its...