Customer Account Administrator
We are hiring Customer Account Administrators in our Operations Department at our corporate facility in Olathe, KS. Our ideal candidate would be a detail oriented self-starter with a positive attitude and would be able to work well in a fast paced, team environment.
Job duties include:
• Managing an assigned group of customer accounts
• Contacting customers daily to secure loads
• Entering required load information into the computer
• Scheduling pick-ups and deliveries
• Handling service issues as they arise
This job requires:
• Strong communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
• Computer knowledge
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to function effectively in high pressure situations
This position is a full-time position working Monday-Friday with minimal, rotating weekend work. Daytime shifts beginning at 6:30am, 7:00am and 7:30am. Candidate must be flexible with start time to work any of these shifts. Transportation experience not required.
TransAm offers a casual, smoke-free work environment and complete benefits package. Apply using the link below and send resume with salary requirements to join the TransAm Team.
TransAm Trucking - 30+ days ago
No, TransAm Trucking isn't that movie where Burt Reynolds helps haul beer from Texas to Georgia -- that was Smokey and the Bandit....