* Looking for an opportunity to enter a career in healthcare?
* Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
* Seeking advancement opportunities?
* Looking for a professional, team oriented workplace?
* Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for serving as a liaison between the facility and the pharmacy. Implements and supports procedures and policies governing customer correspondence and handling of customer complaints. Maintains formal communications with Director of Customer Service and is actively involved in anticipating and providing for customer needs and expectations thus promoting satisfaction and retention. Actively engages in problem solving and follow up with customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists management in developing customer service and related operational policies, procedures and programs.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding systems, programs to improve customer service.
- Tracks and monitors trends and issues related to customer satisfaction.
- Fosters proactive partnering relationship with customer in all areas of facility (Administration, Nursing, Business Office, Admissions, etc.)
- Promotes and supports company products, services and initiatives.
- Facilitates and participates in new customer pharmacy services implementation.
- Coordinates all processes related to discontinuation of pharmacy services.
- Develops and oversees customer related programs and reports.
- Regular contact with assigned customers through onsite visits, telephone and email communications, as established by State RSA procedures.
- Timely documentation of site activities and concerns as well as timely problem resolution and follow up with customers.
- Provides in-service education programs to customers.
- Acts as a liaison, fostering mutual understanding of customer and pharmacy operations.
- Maintains a positive and productive working relationship with pharmacy operations, management, peer, ancillary and corporate staff.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location
- Full job description available upon request
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
Shift: Days/Hours Vary based on Customer Needs
- Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience in healthcare, pharmacy or long term care.
- Must have ability to read and write English
- Must have minimum competency with computer skills and be willing to learn additional skills as needed
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel extensively with occasional overnights
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Nursing degree with long term care experience preferred
- Long term care experience preferred
- Pharmacy degree with long term care experience preferred
- Health Information Management degree with long term care experience preferred
- Healthcare Administration or Marketing degree with long term care experience preferred
Omnicare, Inc - 10 months ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider,...