The Customer Account Representative (CAR) is responsible for managing the revenue cycle of assigned clinics. Responsibilities include training clinics on UAS billing and coding guidelines related to allergy testing and immunotherapy, supporting clinics on reimbursement related issues, and ensuring compliance with Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care plans. In addition, the CAR is responsible for invoicing clinics for services and ensuring prompt payment. Qualified candidates will have experience in a physician practice setting performing billing, collections and coding functions.
• Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Responsible for the account management of assigned medical clinics partnered to perform allergy testing and treatment services. Functional areas of responsibility include client set-up, cash and denial posting, billing, collecting and client service.
• Ensure the reliable flow of information from clients to the Company. Regularly interacts with the client to retrieve EOBs and other methods to confirm payment detail.
• Monitors the assigned clinics billing practices as well as UAS outstanding accounts receivable and work with clinic to resolve outstanding issues and escalate to Management when appropriate.
• Prepare bi-monthly invoices for assigned clinics and ensure prompt payment.
• Performs other duties as needed
- Training Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Plans
- Medical Benefits; including No Cost Option
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Exciting and challenging work environment!
• BA/BS degree and a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience in healthcare reimbursement environment preferably a physician practice setting.
• Meaningful experience in environments with significant number of payers
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to prioritize and focus
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work with and protect confidential information required.
United Allergy Services - 16 months ago