Atlassian Software Systems is a new breed of software company. Located in San Francisco and Sydney, with over 6,000 customers in 80 countries, Atlassian is revolutionizing the way enterprise software is sold and used by businesses. Five years ago Atlassian introduced JIRA, which is now the most popular issue tracker used for IT and software project management. Atlassian's second product Confluence spearheaded the use of enterprise wikis in corporations. Both products are experiencing powerful growth while the company introduces new products.
As a customer advocate in San Francisco, you will play a critical role on our sales and marketing team: managing customer relationships. You will be responsible for increasing software renewal rates through superior service. As an advocate, you will understand our customers' business, how they use our products, the features they like, and the improvements they desire. You will help customers derive more value from our products and enhance their experience with Atlassian.Responsibilities
- Managing 1,000+ customers
- Ensuring high renewal rates on software maintenance
- Contacting customers periodically via email or phone
- Participating in cross-selling and campaigns
- Improving processes used by the Customer Advocacy Team
- Identifying customer successes for blogging or case studies for the Marketing Team
- Collecting product feedback from customers for the Product Development Team
- 85% of time will be spent on customer relationship management
- 15% of time will be spent on projects
Other Useful Attributes
- A can do attitude
- A strong customer service orientation
- Ability to handle high volumes of e-mails
- Ability to understand the software business and learn our products
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships over the phone
- Intelligent, strong attention to detail, independent thinker, strong oral and written communicator
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Dedication to continuous improvement
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete workload
We live our values and we value our people. You will work in an open-plan office filled with lots of natural light and a customized, ergonomic work station. Our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful. Maybe you'd like to participate in a lunchtime basketball game? Or would you rather head out for some rock climbing? If hunger strikes, head to the kitchen for drinks, fresh fruit, snacks and more. We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it's your choice how you'll make Atlassian a great place for you to work.
- Experience in a technology company
- Curious about technology
- Customer facing job experience
- Superior educational background
In addition to some killer perks, Atlassian offers excellent health benefits for employees and dependents, ample time off, 401(k), life insurance, huge referral bonuses, friendly coworkers, and a clear vision driven by pure intentions.
In 2002, our founders, Scott Farquhar and Mike Cannon-Brookes, set conventional wisdom on its ear by launching a successful enterprise...