Want to work for a great company that is setting the bar for an entire industry?
Carrington Mortgage Holdings manages every aspect of the single family resident transaction in any phase of the market. Our core markets include asset management and broker dealer, residential mortgage origination, special servicing, property management and maintenance and real estate sales and settlement services. The Carrington Family of Companies employs in excess of 1600 full time associates in various locations throughout the US.
With more than three decades of experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Customer Advocate in our Aliso Viejo, CA office.
• Research received complaints and identify potential resolutions to resolve matters
• Execute resolutions independently and/or collaborate with internal departments to reach a resolution to the complaint
• Draft written responses in answer to received complaints
• Perform data entry to track and update received complaints, actions taken, and final disposition
• Answer incoming phone calls to the Advocate hotline
• Generate reports and identify trends in received complaints for management
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Technical training beyond high school in the area of mortgage banking required
• 3-5 years’ residential mortgage servicing experience required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Internet Explorer and Excel and Adobe Acrobat required
• Proficiency with Synaptec LawBase desired
Carrington Mortgage Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMH will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC - 22 months ago