The Product Management Team is accountable for the product success and return on the LPL’s capital investment through bulletproof understanding of the business, the ability to understand today’s and future needs for technology, along with the relationships and influence necessary to drive implementation and targeted adoption. The Team is accountable for the development of annual priorities and the strategic (5-year) vision for the advisor-facing and end-client facing technology platforms, as well as for the firm’s home office and corporate technologies.
The Product Management Team will ensure that the organization adheres to Product Management Lifecycle (PML) through strong business and technology partner relationships with focus to drive conceptualization, solution design, and quality creation (execution), while holding ultimate accountability for implementation, adoption, and measurement of success. Additionally, the Team will be responsible for Market Requirement Documents which include articulation from a market position what needs/will be accomplish and Business Requirements Documents which represent high-level specification. Through their strong knowledge and work, the Team will be a sought-after resource to help business and technology units make the best decisions for their needs, and will serve as the technology client and sales champion.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with National Sales in the creation and execution of an Advisor Panel
- Facilitate a group of advisors and staff over a distance
- Partner with various LPL business units and product managers to understand technology/business needs
- Agenda preparation, meeting facilitation of both in-person and virtual meetings
- Documenting meeting outcomes for business and technology organizations
- Syndication of results across product management group, BTS organization, and business units across LPL
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in the financial services/brokerage industry
- Financial services experience preferred
- Experience in advisor based technologies (web based portal applications ideal)
- Must be able to lead and motivate highly effective team that has ability work independently, and work effectively with all levels of management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills a must – verbal and written
- Ability to collaborate and engage various cross business and technology departments
- Strong understanding of product economics and the impact on the business
- BA/MBA preferred
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -