We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Are you looking to join a growing global leader, in a category experiencing explosive growth and have a passion for driving rapid product innovation? Then The Dannon Company, Inc. is the place for you!
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Manage the relationship with Ahold HQ by being the primary point of contact for the buyer.
- Generate new ideas about how to increase sales of new and existing Dannon products at Ahold.
- Develop and implement a sales plan to achieve Dannon & Ahold sales targets and category growth.
- Create presentations on the customer sales plan and present them at Dannon HQ.
- Manage the development and delivery of all account presentations to Ahold.
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer requests and needs (i.e., forms, presentations, contracts).
- Manage the Dannon trade system by accurately inputting and updating the Ahold sales plan.
- Manage the Customer Contracts through DemandTec.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years minimum with Consumer Packaged Goods company within Retail Sales
- Prior experience with a major customer account preferred. Ahold preferred
- 4 year degree
- Track record of success in a CPG sales position
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.