Title: Physican Account Specialist
Location: United States-Florida-Boca Raton
Job Number: 13030379
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives with consultative sales experience to join our growing team.
TMS Health, A Xerox Company, is the largest healthcare dedicated provider of inbound and outbound multi-channel communication services to the US Pharmaceutical industry.
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business.
Profiling/Detailing/Selling – product marketing – Outbound calls primarily placed to healthcare professionals. We represent pharmaceutical manufacturers by contacting targeted physicians to provide clinical information regarding pharmaceutical drug indications, specific formulary coverage information, recommended dosage guidelines, sample fulfillment, and other information as requested. Functions as inside physician sales representative educating targeted physicians via tele-detailing methods.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations in order to function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency.
• Develop superior product and disease state knowledge and effectively educate and engage healthcare professionals in telephonic dialogue about clinical evidence, approved indications, and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
• Build strong relationships with key staff members and engage multiple levels of the customer base in meaningful dialogue.
• Go beyond stated needs to indentify and address underlying challenges for customers.
• Executes well thought out planning efforts to directly influence selling approach and seize opportunities and maintain initiative with customer base.
• Influence sales performance and ensure sales forecasts to meet/exceed territory expectations.
• Incorporate broad, long term perspective to strategic selling and achieve and exceed assigned goals within established parameters.
• Take initiative to address personal performance challenges and act on self-development opportunities in order to focus on improving performance and broad based goal attainment.
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed care information relative to assigned sales territory.
• Use a wide variety of promotional resources, analytical tools, and resource personnel to maximize effectiveness in assigned sales territory, based on local assessment of customer needs.
• Provide special education to healthcare professionals through appropriate programs that fall within client’s ethical guidelines.
• Achieve and exceed metric goals in completes per hour, utilization, quality assurance and acquisition rate.
• Serve as a model of workplace professionalism and be a recognized leader within the team for customer planning and selling as well as resilience and persistence.
• Solicit input, foster positive team morale and offer expertise to other team members
• Work within a framework of Client and TMS Health’s leadership Capabilities.
• Adheres to all company policies and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous sales or call center experience preferred.
• Possess an advanced understanding of technical and clinical aspects of products and disease states.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Highly articulate with superior rapport and relationship building skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with performance accountability.
• Excellent problem analysis and decision-making skills.
• Strong computer and keyboard ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Results oriented strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to learn, analyze, understand and articulate complex technical and scientific product related information.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 5 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...