Will be part of a technical support team to respond quickly, effectively and intelligently to any difficulties our members may encounter. A vital facet of this position is the monitoring and documenting of technical issues to ensure that the site is always running at optimum level. Responsibilities: Provide support via phone and e-mail to entire client base. Provide support via Live Chat to our self service customers. Log and escalate trouble tickets to a variety of internal support groups. Troubleshoot and resolve basic Windows and productivity application issues, walk end-users through basic procedures such as logging in, changing passwords, rebooting, and changing basic internet and system configurations. Analyze and evaluate user problems and comments in order to make recommendations for improvements to site functionality. Data transference between internal systems Assist internal users in utilizing and understanding our primary sales tool, identify and escalate CRM system issues Escalate and follow all problems to resolution
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Strong knowledge of the Windows operating system (from Win98 to NT, XP and 2000), MS Office applications, and the Outlook email client.
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be internet savvy
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work on your own.
- Knowledge of HTML and Mac is preferred.
Mindlance - 9 months ago