The Customer Care Coordinator will play a key role in management of branch activities including ticket handling, technician allocation, and customer communication, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities while balancing customer and company priorities.
- Daily review of branch service boards, aging tickets, sub contractor tickets, ticket updating, and ticket closure
- CW ticket creation for MAC and or Maintenance/T&M related issues.
- Manage manpower/resources including technician allocation
- High volume of incoming calls and emails
- Analyze and maintain CW database with highly sensitive product, customer, and technician information
- Communicate with customers regarding response, coverage, and pricing
- Parts Ordering, review, and follow up
- Move, Add, or Change quotes including pricing, inventory and software release level verification, and 3rd party support status
- Review, correct, and close all service tickets for invoicing
- Update and maintain call and alarm handling instructions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and patience in highly stressful situations and adapt quickly to changing environments
- Assists with invoice/ purchase order issue resolution as required.
- Attend departmental staff meetings
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Equivalent to a Associates Degree or technical training in the communications/technology field with strong desire for professional development and continued learning
- 2-5 years of customer service/call center experience in high-contact or service-related environment
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment
- Ability to work as a team member, handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy, multi-tasking, rapid change in duties, and prioritize and perform work with limited supervision
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Preference will be given to local candidates.