The Customer Care Coordinator will play a key role in management of branch activities including ticket handling, technician allocation, and customer communication, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities while balancing customer and company priorities.
- Daily review of branch service boards, aging tickets, sub contractor tickets, dispatch service, ticket updating, and ticket closure
- CW ticket creation for MAC and/or Maintenance/T&M related issues.
- Manage manpower/resources including technician allocation
- High volume of incoming calls and emails
- Analyze and maintain CW database with highly sensitive product, customer, and technician information
- Communicate with customers regarding response, coverage, and pricing
- Parts Ordering, review, and follow up
- Move, Add, or Change quotes including pricing, inventory and software release level verification, and 3rd party support status
- Review, correct, and close all service tickets for invoicing
- Update and maintain call and alarm handling instructions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and patience in highly stressful situations and adapt quickly to changing environments
- Assists with invoice/ purchase order issue resolution as required.
- Attend departmental staff meetings
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Equivalent to a Associates Degree or technical training in the communications/technology field with strong desire for professional development and continued learning
- 2-5 years of customer service/call center experience in high-contact or service-related environment
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment
- Ability to work as a team member, handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy, multi-tasking, rapid change in duties, and prioritize and perform work with limited supervision
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Preference will be given to local candidates.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.