This position is responsible for responding to customer service needs and ensuring a prompt, appropriate, and satisfactory response to all requests. The position gathers and enters data to track the service event and works with customers to resolve their problems over the phone. As appropriate, agents determine when it is appropriate to escalate to Level 2 or to the field teams. Agents initiate follow up with customers to ensure full satisfaction with service.
• Take incoming calls, e-mails, fax and website contacts requesting assistance.
• Perform data entry of information into various systems.
• Perform initial triage of request or problem and attempt to resolve remotely.
• Respond to internal or external requests for service.
• Perform data reporting to internal and external customers
• Perform follow-up of service requests or in general service performance to internal and external customers.
• Understand and proactively think through a variety of types of service events.
• At least 2 years’ experience providing customer service in a call center help desk environment.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Possess strong computer skills as it relates to typing accuracy and efficiency, internet research, use of email and instant messaging, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access), remote control software (Citrix Go To Assist, Logmein, etc.). Knowledge of Great Plains service module a plus.
• Possess technical knowledge as it relates to computer hardware and operating systems, printing environments, print drivers, and networking
• Ability to work and function efficiently independently or in a team oriented environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with customers, co-workers, other service providers, vendors and management.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to accurately enter service / supply calls
• Ability to understand service call history and interpret next steps from that data
• Ability to follow instructions from customers or management and/or be “creative” as it applies to the situation to bring the most efficient resolution to the problem
• Ability to arrive to work on time consistently
• Ability to sit in a call center environment
• Possess exceptional customer service skills to include (but not limited to):
o Strong Listening skills to the customer and understanding their problem
o Being exceptionally courteous to the customer even if the customer is upset
o Being aware of the customers’ request or situation and any external factors that may be impacting the customers’ business productivity
o Being empathetic to the customer’s situation
o Help provide a warm, friendly environment to the customer and to co-workers to achieve the overall goal of the Care Center
• Possess general knowledge of business accounting or billing procedures
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace
Electronic Systems, Inc. - 12 months ago
Since 1980, Electronic Systems has grown into the region’s largest provider of customized technology solutions for business. The...