Answer incoming calls from customers and sales representatives to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide product information and complete general administrative tasks and order follow-ups.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Excellent attendance track record
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Answer phone calls for product information, troubleshooting, general information and order processing.
- Keep internal databases that house customer information clean and up to date.
- Review and audit order paperwork prior to order processing
- Issue returns authorizations (RA's) for repairs and credits under company guidelines.
- Use department knowledgebase to follow current procedures and processes.
- Troubleshoot equipment and software problems including assisting customers with Windows applications.
- Provide follow up calls to customers for orders and repair approvals.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Requires a 2 year degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of direct customer service experience
- Experience with receiving and making calls in a high volume office environment.
- Ability to thrive in a continual learning environment.
- Ability and desire to learn and understand FDA and HIPAA regulations to ensure compliance while troubleshooting.
- Intermediate understanding of Windows Operating System, web based software products and wireless technology.
- Attention to detail with accountability for handling multiple job functions while meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills with ability to type accurately and proficiently.
- Ability to sit for an extended period; to use computers, desk phone for extended lengths of time
Verathon - 10 months ago