vineyard vines, a leader in the design, development and marketing of lifestyle apparel has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Lead at our Stamford, Connecticut Headquarters. Under the general supervision of the Customer Care Manager, supervises, measures, and reports on a variety of tasks performed by the staff, including problem order resolution, volume and quality of data entry and call quality.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education and/or Experience:
- Recommends changes to products and services so as to fulfill customer needs.
- Promotes customer good will.
- Responsible for communicating with our customers via phone, email, and in person regarding online/phone orders, issues, and experiences
- Understand and implement exceptional customer experiences with each personal interaction
- Live and learn the vineyard vines lifestyle and brand to become a true vineyard vines ambassador
- Assist other departments with a multitude of projects on an as needed basis.
A Bachelor’s degree with some experience in Sales, Marketing, or Communications is preferred. Strong written and verbal skills, aptness for problem solving with the ability to multi task efficiently. Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. At least two years of call center experience with a variety of customer service concepts, practices, and procedures are required. Strong communication (both verbal and writing), organization and time management skills are essential.
Monster - 16 months ago