Our Customer Care Team manually qualifies each and every lead that comes through our website through telecommunications. The Customer Care Manager (CCM) is responsible for analyzing work flow and implementing process that improves efficiencies. The CCM will have a track record of retaining and engaging employees through training, coaching, and employee development. The CCM will also drive reporting standards in this department through product and performance reports. It is important for the CCM to excel in a fast paced organization with minimal supervision.
- Manage a growing team that is made up largely of part time employees
- Recruit, coach, provide constructive feedback, and conduct performance appraisals of Customer Care Team
- Establish and communicate Customer Care metrics; monitor and analyze results; implement necessary changes.
- Create an atmosphere that promotes teamwork in a positive work environment.
- Prepare and analyze performance and productivity reports.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Handle escalated calls and email responses and assist team members with challenging requests.
- Direct and/or manage all activities associated with Customer Care operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience managing in a telecommunications environment
- Proven expertise in continual process improvement
- Proven track record of employee recruiting, training, engagement and development
- Strong analytical to action leadership style
- Strong collaboration skills across a divers, cross-functional team in a fast paced, organization.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Competitive compensation based on level of experience
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equity Opportunity
- Health Club Membership
- Fun, hard-working atmosphere with opportunity for everyone to contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Fridays, quarterly off-site events, video game tournaments, foosball, etc.
Business.com Media, Inc. - 18 months ago