Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Be a champion for customer service!
Are you an entrepreneurial, customer service-focused leader with the ability to inspire excellence at every level of the customer care experience? Then consider a leadership career with Raymour & Flanigan, where our most successful leaders build teams, develop people, cultivate long-term customer relationships, and role model service excellence.
- Provide superior customer service in every situation. Go above and beyond advocating for every customer opportunity and request.
- Successfully lead, build and develop a team for modeling service excellence
- Maintain associate payroll, benefit and performance information
- Hire, coach, mentor and develop associates
- Partner with sales and operations team members to ensure that our vision of enhancing the customer shopping experience is realized.
- Display initiative to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Consistently demonstrate professional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Multi- task within a fast paced service environment.
- Manage time to ensure completion of daily sales, delivery and inventory reports, cash deposits, and weekly payroll reconciliations.
- Provide responsive communication of information to Director of Customer Care, associates and customers.
- Proactively resolve escalated customer issues.
- Able to identify opportunities and find solutions for continuous improvement
- Problem-solve, organize and balance multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain composure when handling unexpected challenges and competing demands.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Minimum three years' management experience in a customer service or retail environment.
- Proficient in PC-based applications.
- Leadership skills required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and special events.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...