Customer Care Manager
Vivint ’s call center Manager will lead a large customer service department. The Customer Care Manager needs to be a great leader, communicator and able to influence other to adopt our vision of a world class customer call center. The Customer Care Manager is a key member of the service organization at Vivint. This will be responsible for developing and motivating a department of over 200 customer support consultants. Customer Care department improves customer satisfaction and retention by providing knowledgeable, customer-focused service. This call center is located in the Lindon, UT area with most of its employees living in Provo, Orem, Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Springville, and Lindon.
Apply below for Customer Care Manager in Lindon, UT.
- Identify future staffing and other needs required to appropriately scale the department while continually improving performance.
- Continually improve our customers experience by identifying departmental deficiencies and recommending solutions.
- Identify leaders within the department and develop them.
- Inspire team leads to be proficient in performance coaching.
- Coordinate effective new product roll outs.
- Motivate reps to bring their best to work each day
- Motivate reps to care about our customers.
- Develop innovative ways to effectively communicate the value of our service offerings to our customers.
- Hold in high regard our reps who perform with advocacy, empathy and knowledge toward our customers.
- Always increase our customer’s confidence in our ability to deliver world class service through every interaction.
- Develop positive, inter-dependent relationships with other departments and their Managers.
- Be passionate about protecting families through our products and services.
- Demonstrate ones influence in leading a call center that provides a world class customer experience.
- Articulate expectations and hold accountable those to whom the expectations are communicated.
- Ability to develop productive inter-departmental relationships.
- Can value, relate to and identify with our culture at Vivint.
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.
- BS in business related field or equivalent.
- 4+years as a call center manager in a similar size environment.
- Experienced in scaling a department to meet future growth demands.
Vivint Related Links
http://www.oremutjobs.com/ | http://www.provocityjobs.com/ | http://www.provoutjobs.com/
Vivint - 20 months ago