Enter customer purchase orders to meet customer and company commitments. Strive to continually improve the level of customer’s satisfaction through timely and efficient order processing.
• Receive, edit, and enter incoming customer purchases in an accurate and timely manner.
• Review, verify, and make corrections as necessary to orders to ensure accurate information and order specifications. Contact customer to resolve unclear issues.
• Manage orders in the business system through the entire order cycle.
• Screen all international customer orders to ensure compliance with the required regulations and Ingersoll Rand policies and procedures.
• Gather information for measurement, analysis and reporting.
• Work with internal departments to facilitate accurate account handling and to resolve customer issues.
• Meet all service level agreements as set by management.
• Additional duties as assigned by manager.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ingersoll Rand - 17 months ago
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...