This position is responsible for providing a high level of service, assistance and satisfaction to Volkswagen Credit/Audi Financial Services account holders who contact our service center by telephone or in writing. In this position the Customer Service Representative acts as the link between the customer and Volkswagen Credit/Audi Financial Services while resolving customer issues related to their individual accounts. The Customer Care Representative supports long term strategy by promoting Brand and Marketing programs to increase customer loyalty.
· Reflects the philosophy of our company as a caring organization who places customer satisfaction at its highest priority.
· Answers, and provides courteous professional responses in both English and Spanish to customer telephone inquiries with the desired maximum of 320 seconds of Average Handle Time per day.
· Determines caller’s needs and proactively provides appropriate information for maximum customer satisfaction and retention.
· Extensive knowledge of Volkswagen contracts and general financial services products as well as specific VCI products and services.
· Explores all viable solutions for customers seeking to end their contracts early; offering guidance in determining the most financially appropriate course of action for both the company and the customer.
· Assess customers’ eligibility for current Brand and/or Marketing programs and drive customer loyalty and vehicle sales by promoting these programs at every opportunity
· Establish systemic follow-up to ensure that customer satisfaction goals are achieved, and customer requests are fulfilled within targeted 24 -hour time frame.
· High-level negotiation and diplomacy in resolving differing expectations (customers vs. company policy)
· Makes discretionary decisions in granting extensions and deferrals. Approves conciliatory refunds and late charge waivers.
· Deliver excellent service to the customer in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
· Maintain Call Quality of 7.0 or better
· Maintain Average Handle Time of 330 seconds or better
· Meet Brand Program participation standards
· Department Average Speed of Answer under 60 seconds
· Department Abandonment under 5%
· Customer Care Survey scores at or exceeding acceptable service
· Manage discretionary fee waivers
· High School diploma or GED
· Customer Focus
· Organizational Awareness
· Performance Driven
· Able to convey confidence and credibility on the telephone
· Customer focus; able to view organization from the customer inward to achieve targeted customer satisfaction goals
· Computer literacy
Formal Education or Equivalent:
· Bachelor’s Degree
Specialized Skills, Knowledge, Certifications, etc. (unique to this specific role):
· Prior experience in Automotive Finance and/or Customer Service
Volkswagen Group of America
- 2 years ago - save job
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, the world's fourth largest automaker and the largest...