Requirements for this job:
• EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), Associates Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1-2 year related experience and/or training in an office environment.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience. Responsibilities:
• ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Meets and understands the importance of customer expectations.
• Responds to incoming inquiries on orders, product, and pricing with a focus on First Call Resolution.
• Accurately and consistently completes phone orders into Solomon by using scripts provided.
• Meets outbound customer call objectives related to follow-up.
• Understands the order process.
• Self-directed in completion of daily work.
• Understands and strives toward achieving customer care daily and monthly goal incentives.
• Execute the company plan to achieve daily and monthly goals.
• Committed to continually building knowledge of the company product line.
• Miscellaneous assignments directed from Manager or Supervisor of customer care.
• Contributes to the overall success of the customer care team.