Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Be a champion for customer service!
This is a 20 hour position and the individual should be available to work afternoons, nights, and weekends.
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a career minded customer care associate that can make a difference to the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long term associates started at the beginning. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
- Consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service.
- Handle multiple responsibilities and balance customer priorities.
- Efficiently schedule customer's deliveries to meet their needs.
- Go above and beyond advocating for every customer concern and request.
- Support sales and operations team members to ensure that our vision of enhancing the customer shopping experience is realized.
- Proactively resolve escalated customer issues.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced service environment.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills in person and on the phone.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills and able to learn proprietary P.O.S. program.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, holidays and events.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 8 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...