Job Description for:
(Customer Care Representative, USA)
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc., is the world leader in hand-carried ultrasound. Our high performance, lightweight and portable ultrasound systems enable clinicians to provide improved patient care. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. Working at SonoSite will give you the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. SonoSite is headquartered in Bothell, Washington and is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
This position will support current customers and convert installed systems to more advanced technology. Will perform direct sales and be single point of contact for customers in the following key areas: product sales over the phone using web based demos, trade in opportunities/installed base management, extended warranties and service contracts, and accessories for existing ultrasound products. This person will play key role in regional business providing inbound support and also key qualification of regional leads produced by marketing campaigns. Develops strong knowledge of region and current customers; products, service and field sales team.
• Direct selling of systems and system upgrades through web based demos.
• Partner with field Territory Managers to support regional inbound sales opportunities, and work with Territory Managers to close.
• Contact installed base for extended warranty and/or accessory sales
• Execute installed base campaigns in the assigned region.
• Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
• Support region as expert for ongoing marketing and sales campaigns.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree or significant related experience.
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience, outside sales of 2 yrs. preferred.
• Clinical background a plus.
• CRM Experience required (Salesforce.com recommended).
• Knowledge of advanced software applications.
• Successful experience working in the medical capital equipment industry, preferably ultrasound.
• Knowledge of ultrasound technology & ability to learn SonoSite product line and configurations.
• Excellent written & oral communications skills.
• Successful utilization of sales program such as Miller Heiman or SPIN Selling.
• Ability to communicate on clinical level with customers.
• Ability to be a trusted resource for customers, develop long term business relationships.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Goal-oriented individual.
• Team player, gain confidence and trust of region.
• Able to communicate using medical industry-specific terminology.
• Good reading comprehension and writing skills.
• Compelling telephone communication skills.
• Strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) abilities.
• Overtime and travel maybe required.
• Ability to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .