Provide excellent customer service to our Volkswagen Credit, Audi Financial Services, VW Credit Leasing, LTD, Bentley Financial Services, Volkswagen Bank USA, & Audi Bank USA account holders. Act as the voice of Volkswagen, Audi, & Bentley brands while assisting & resolving-account related questions & challenges under the guidance & support of the Customer Care Coordinators, Assistance Representatives, the Quality & Training Team & the Customer Care Supervisors. Reflect the philosophy of Volkswagen which holds customer satisfaction in the highest regard.
- Answer & provide concise, accurate, & complete responses to all inquiries.
- Determine caller’s need & proactively provide appropriate information.
- Explore all viable solutions, while offering guidance in determining the appropriate course of action.
- Resolve differing expectations between the customer, dealer body, & company.
- Utilize the Online Knowledge Base tool.
- Use discretionary decision making for payment arrangements, extensions, deferrals, & due date changes.
- Update & verify all account maintenance information.
- Navigate customers through the set up process & layout of the Consumer Internet.
- Grant refunds & late charge waivers.
- Troubleshoot Consumer Internet challenges.
- Identify & report system, IVR, & Consumer Internet challenges.
- Maintain comprehensive follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process all customer requests within the predetermined time frame guidelines.
- Provide accurate & summarizing notes in system of record.
- Typing skills of 30wpm minimum
- Able to use office equipment such as fax machines, copiers & printers
- Customer Focus
- Results Driven
- 1-2 years prior automotive related experience
- 1-2 years prior call center experience
Volkswagen Group of America - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, the world's fourth largest automaker and the largest...