Performs the administrative, facilitative coaching, and mentoring duties necessary to lead and maintain a quality customer care retail staff.
• Enhances revenue per square foot by developing sales contests and incentives.
• Ensures a quality retail customer care staff by effectively interviewing, hiring, coaching, disciplining, evaluating, and mentoring Customer Care Representatives.
• Provides feedback to employees regarding performance levels by monitoring and analyzing statistical reports and providing a monthly performance profile.
• Evaluates and administers the career advancement process by analyzing and documenting performance and recommending salary increases.
• Monitors and maintains department service level goals by ensuring the Customer Care Representatives meet accessibility and accountability standards.
• Expedites error-free processing of customer's requests by documenting & disseminating information received from all other departments and establishing appropriate interdepartmental procedures.
• Resolves complex customer complaints by building a rapport with the customer and using creative problem-solving techniques.
• Ensures accurate employee compensation by compiling and coding timecard information according to state/federal regulations and company policies.
• Meets a sales budget by creating sales contests, motivating Customer Care Representatives, establishing goals/incentives, and providing instruction in company preferred sales techniques.
• Ensures assets of company are safeguarded by monitoring payment transactions and bank deposits, auditing cash journals, and ensuring financial controls are properly executed.
• Responsible for maintaining the retail service are in terms of maintaining and updating display and presentation materials.
• 4-year college degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of one year leadership experience.
• Minimum of three years in a high volume customer service/sales environment.
• In-depth knowledge of payment processing, cash handling, and customer billing systems preferred.
• Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team.
• Ability to lead and supervise others in a retail sales environment with sales and service focus.
• Technological experience in voice, video, and/or data highly preferred.
• Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Public speaking and presentation techniques/experience preferred.
• Prior experience with computers required, experience with Windows, Word, and Excel preferred.
• Ability to motivate a sales force.
• Ability to accept and adapt to change.
• Ability to frequently use repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers.
• Visual acuity in order to prepare and analyze data at a distance close to the eye.
• Ability to frequently speak and hear detailed or important information and/or instruction.
• Supervises the individual contributors and team leads within the retail customer care function.
• Maintains performance records and coaches individuals in all areas of responsibility.
Suddenlink - 6 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...