Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
In this position you will be the face of FoodServiceWarehouse.com. You will be responsible for conferring with customers by telephone, chats, and ticketing system to provide information about products, services, and obtaining details of complaints. You will be working closely with our sales and operations teams, customers, and vendors. Resolving customer issues in an efficient manner while being able to build rapport and earn trust is our primary goal. This will help FoodServiceWarehouse.com build repeat customers and strive toward an industry leading customer experience.
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Communicate with other Customer Care Specialists, customers and vendors.
- Professionally handle various requests, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Organize workflow to meet customer and business timeframes.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries, to notify them of claim investigation results, or any planned adjustments.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of Data Entry or Customer Service experience.
- Is computer literate, a quick learner, and proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Can type a minimum of 45 WPM.
- Communicates clearly and professionally (attention to detail), both verbally and in writing.
- Has a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Possesses strong people skills and an ability to work well with a team.
- Must be self-motivated, solution oriented and have excellent follow through.
- Can keep up with our fast paced environment and be able to multi-task efficiently.
Definitely Nice To Have
- E-commerce background
- Call center background
- Foodservice (equipment & supplies) background
We have a great benefits package including:
• Health, dental & vision insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible paid time off; in addition to standard holidays
Location: Greenwood Village. Position is for on-site employment only.
FoodServiceWarehouse.com - 4 months ago