MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010,2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
Seeking a professional that is committed to a high level of customer service with a focus on establishing /maintaining relationships with customers, vendors, and team members in a dynamic, technology-oriented environment. Individual should have strong computer skills; being well versed with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and using the Internet to search products and supplies.
Customer Support Representative will work with Account Managers and customers to provide service and support, maximizing our Customer Service offerings. Customer Support Representative will serve as a primary customer liaison from an inside support capacity. Through both verbal and written communication, they are responsible for sourcing & quoting MCPc product & solution offerings as well as receiving, confirming and tracking customer orders and help support the post-sales process. This role has a focus on direct support of outside Account Managers, which includes sourcing, quoting, opportunity mgt/registration, open order report management, order fulfillment and administrative post-sales support including shipment tracking, returns submission processing, and general support.
- Processes customer orders accurately and timely by reviewing customer purchase orders for accuracy, freight terms, transportation methods, pricing, technical specifications, part numbers and any other unique customer requirements.
- Responds to internal / external customer requests, such as: quote requests, order status, requests for tracking/invoices, expediting or shipping requirements.
- Maintains effective control of open order backlogs through report management
- Resolves vendor / customer invoicing issues
- Maintains a level of product, vendor, pricing programs and customer knowledge in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Maintains and updates sales opportunities in CRM.
- Assists sales team with administrative functions related to Deal Registration
- Maintain professionalism both over the phone, via e mail, and in person.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Inside Sales/Customer Service experience is preferred.
- Strong PC knowledge is required, including: Microsoft Office 2010, specifically MS Outlook.
- Computer hardware sales/support experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and organizational skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- Self starter, personal motivation, and strong multi-tasking skills are required.