- Develop and foster relationships with client personnel (users) and their managers
- Provide users with product support on technical, operational, and user/account-related issues, on the phone, via e-mail and/or in person
- Identify, research and resolve all client problems, questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Coordinate support resources for all problems and issues not resolved during the initial contact with client
- Document, track and monitor the client’s problems and issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Introduce software to new users and conduct new/refresher training sessions, in person and on the phone via WebEx
- Maintain communications with newly trained users to build strong customer relationships
- Coordinate and manage new software rollout plans with engineering and VP, Operations
- Inform and instruct users on new products, features and best practices
- Assist in the development of product specifications for software releases and participate in the testing of all releases
- Assist in the development and release of client newsletters
- Manager and assist in the development and revisions of product documentation, including User Manuals, Training Presentations, Exercises, Quick Reference Guides and Other Support Materials
- Provide support to Sales, Marketing and Account Management
- Collect client data while at a client’s site as required
Hear what our employees have to say about working at Medidata Solutions.
- Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent
- Customer Service and/or Training (preferred pharmaceutical industry/medical field experience.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple high-profile client relationships with a goal of client retention.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills (written and oral).
- PC skills including full MS Office package (Word, Excel, Publisher, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint).
- Travel availability 50% of the year
- Valid US drivers license.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Medidata Solutions - 2 years ago
We are the leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for clinical research in life sciences. We are committed to providing biotech,...