Be a Part of SquareTrade's 5 star Customer Service Team!
At SquareTrade, our focus is on empowering consumers and transforming an industry. There's a lot about the warranty business that just doesn't compute, but we do things differently around here... and people have taken notice. We're the only warranty provider with a five star rating for customer service, and it's all based around the idea of doing our very best to treat every customer right. But as good as we are, there's always room for improvement. That's where you come in.
Position: Warranty Consultant
SquareTrade is a 2x Stevie Award winner for "People's Choice Best Customer Service" due to the efforts of our dedicated Warranty Consultants.
Our Team is committed to delivering the BEST customer experience possible every day, and we're currently looking for charismatic and engaged individuals dedicated to delivering "above and beyond" service.
We are seeking individuals with strong problem-solving skills who will help us continue our tradition of delivering un-paralleled service and support to our valuable customers. The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
A Warranty Consultant is equal parts:
- Strong work ethic (e.g., organization, time management, follow-up skills)
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude with, and interest in, consumer electronics (e.g., MP3 players, computers/laptops, cell phones, PDA's).
- Outstanding problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong transcription & web navigation skills while providing quality phone support.
- Team player.
- Curious and positive outlook
- Flexible thinker capable of grasping new processes and procedures quickly
- Unflappable demeanor.
- Ability to type 60 & > wpm.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Our San Francisco hours are 5 am to 7pm Monday-Friday and weekends. We are looking for individuals who are willing and able to work any shifts within these hours.
- Brand Ambassador: Representing how SquareTrade is changing the warranty industry via phone and email.
- Claims Adjudicator: Assisting customers with the claim filing process including approving and denying claims.
- Troubleshooter: Finding and delivering solutions to common problems with consumer electronics; including creative problem solving as part of the claim- filing process.
- Account Management: Entering/maintaining detailed customer notes via the CRM Salesforce.
- Customer Advocate: Providing consumer feedback on our product and processes to improve the customer experience.
SquareTrade is located in downtown San Francisco and will be moving into cool new digs March 1st in the SOMA district (does it get better than that?). We offer competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, stock options, generous paid time off, and respect for your work-life balance.
Cover Letter - As part of your cover letter, please summarize your philosophy of customer support and what interested you specifically about SquareTrade.
- Please note: submissions without the above themed cover letter/writing sample will not be reviewed.
SquareTrade - 11 months ago