Companies are only as good as the support we give our customers, and Squarespace prides itself on being the best. In fact, we've been recognized as one of the best customer service teams in the country. Our support team is growing and needs outgoing, positive, and friendly faces to join the team and continue providing our customers with the quality help they deserve. The perfect support specialist is an all-around awesome individual, who not only thinks outside the box but has a sharp eye for detail. We want people who are team players, good communicators, and problem solvers.
- Work 20-30/hours a week, including weekends
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted email tickets
- Troubleshoot and guide customers through site setup, including identifying system and site-specific website issues
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Update guides and FAQ entries
- Weekly team meeting
- Writing and typing proficiency with special points for good spelling and grammar
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform or comparable blogging platform
- Work well in a collaborative team environment
- Background in customer service industry is a perk
Squarespace's mission is to provide creative tools that power the future of the web. From designers creating the next generation of web and mobile experiences, to anyone managing their own online presence for the first time, Squarespace provides elegant solutions that set new standards for online publishing. By focusing our efforts on the fusion of design and engineering, we strive to create long-lasting products that delight and surprise our customers.
Every Squarespace team member has 100% paid health care premiums, receives 3% 401k match, gets $5,000 to customize their own equipment setup, and enjoys unlimited time off, daily catered lunch, a great work environment, and complimentary yoga. To top it off, we are profitable and have raised $38.5 million from Accel and Index. Learn more at http://squarespace.com/careers
Squarespace - 7 months ago
Squarespace's mission is to provide creative tools that power the future of the web. From designers creating the next generation of web and...