The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to Edgepark Team Members and for performing all tasks relative to customer information, processing orders and following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Primary Duties: The duties listed are intended to outline functions of this position. They are not intended to be all inclusive or to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of a similar nature or level of responsibility.
- Assist in training and developing employees. Ensure adequate staff education and evaluation is provided.
- Assist in recruiting and retaining qualified employees to maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Assist in planning, developing, administering and evaluating area(s) of responsibility. Monitor to insure daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals are met by the team members.
- Assist in managing within the budgetary guidelines as applicable and as outlined by the manager or VP of CS.
- Assist in monitoring department reports/statistics for quality and appropriateness of services provided to insure they fall within acceptable levels of service – make changes/suggestions for improvement if necessary.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with team members on applicable schedule
- Work with EP trainers to identify training needs within your team
- Monitor team members for schedule adherence
- Promote the growth of strategic brands throughout your team and throughout the organization
- Promote the importance of 100% compliance to our ContinuCare Program
- Monitor calls of your team or other teams’ members for quality evaluation and training needs
- Handle customer complaint calls by providing resolution and documentation of issues and report any trends or risks to the Company.
- Be available for shift flexibility if coverage is needed on an early/later shift or Saturday shift
- As needed perform customer service duties including but not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers and applicable referral sources
- Processing customer orders
- Responding to customer questions and problems via phone, person to person and email.
- Placing UPS/USPS tracers
- Processing returns
Education Requirements: High School Diploma required; College degree preferred.
- Excellent phone and customer relation skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in a call center exposed to customer service
- 1-5 years of supervisory experience in a call center of 50+ agents
- Ability to communicate effectively – both oral and written
- Detail orientated
- Experience with Excel, Windows, and Outlook
- Experience in managing a team
AssuraMed - 18 months ago